Please contanct me at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax us to the folloing for the whole sale details.
- Meiko co., ltd./coincidence attn: Kaori Fujihira
- TEL/ +81-3-5778-0608 FAX/ +81-3-5778-1669
Coincidence has been making jewelries in Aoyama,
Tokyo since 2005 by Kaori Fujihira,
using natural materials as flowers and stones, all by hand.
Every single item is made to maximize its charms by carefully choosing
the color and shape to match.
All items are unique because of the reason above.
We really hope you would find your favorite by inspiration, by 'coincidence'.
We attach the logo of padlock to each item,
which shold fasten you and the jewely!
Wearable everyday and also on the special occasions.
Arrangeable as you like!
Coincidence also has the metal jewelry line named 'side-B',
which was launched in 2008.
`FUN' is the most important element in making the side-B, and
we hope we can make the side-B more than just a jewelry!
- 2005.05 Aoyama store opened
- 2007.03 Yebisu store opened
- 2008.01 First Exhibition at International Fashion Fair in Tokyo
- 2008.04 Marunouchi store opened
- 2008.10 coincidence side-B launched
- 2009.10 awarded as Grand-Prix by Plug in Access, in Tokyo
- 2009.10 started the press contract w/ Mode in Press, Paris（http://www.modeinpress.com/）